10 am - 2 pm
6  pm - 8 pm
Get in Touch
Fertility Centre at SJM Super Speciality Hospital (Test Tube Baby)
The SJM IVF Centre, a flagship unit of SJM Super Speciality Hospital, is an advanced, fully equipped, and expert-staffed clinic for fertility, and reproductive medicine. Using modern facilities such as ultrasound, in-vitro fertilisation operation theatre, IVF laboratory, andrology laboratory, and semen collection room, equipped with the latest equipment, we ensure the best possible success rates for our patients.
Our fertility experts carry many decades of experience. They devise and deliver the most effective treatments based on each patient/family’s individual medical and lifestyle history, hence assuring the best possible chances of success. With specialised and personalised treatments over many years, SJM IVF Centre has become the preferred choice for patients in India and abroad.
Why choose SJM IVF Centre?
- One of the most experienced & successful IVF centres in the region with high success rates.
- Qualified, experienced & certified doctors & embryologists.
- Conveniently located on NH-24 near Hindon Bridge with easy access.
- Individualized & personalized patient care based on patient-specific needs.
- Committed to helping even the most complicated / repeat failure cases.
- High-tech, state-of-the-art IVF clinic with the latest, most modern equipment.
- Advanced air-cleaning systems to create a pure environment to handle your embryos.
- Honest & accurate information & counseling for our patients.
- Easily accessible & always available doctors & embryologists for all your questions.
- Effective post-treatment follow-up to improve on any future cycles.
- Affordable prices & discounts for those in need.
- Infertility is a challenge for both partners, not a problem with only one.
- Be open with & supportive of each other.
- Share the joys and challenges together. Be involved together & respect each other.
- Infertility does not make you & less of a man or woman. Anyone who says so is wrong, ignorant & uninformed.
- Understanding infertility & accepting assisted reproductive technology will give you strength & positivity.
- Stay positive!
IVF process can be understood with the help of certain steps which are explained below.
• Ovarian stimulation: The fertility specialist monitors the timing of egg release. Doctor will make sure the hormonal level and other conditions for IVF are normal or not. The doctor watch over produced eggs are appropriate or not.
• Egg retrieval: In this step, eggs are taken out from female’s ovary by using needle under light sedation. Further, eggs are placed in a dish containing nutrient media and further it is shifted to the incubator.
• Fertilisation: This is the next step called fertilisation where male sperm are taken and mixed with the most active sperm in a special chamber. Then, eggs and sperm are placed in incubator and the process is monitored so that healthy embryo can develop.
• Embryo transfer: It is the last step in which the healthiest embryo is transferred. Initially, the doctor examines so that healthy embryo can be selected. With the help of small plastic tubes, the embryo is transferred.
involves two visits:
(1) One day for checkup / pre-IVF preparation
(2) 15 days for IVF procedure
- Uterus: Womb which carries the child.
- Oocyte: Egg.
- Ovaries: Egg-producing organ in females.
- Follicles: Sac-like structures inside the ovary that contain the eggs.
- Ovulation: Natural release of the egg.
- Fallopian tube: Tube attached to the womb where fertilization happens.
- Embryo: The earliest stage of the baby when the egg and sperm have fused.
- Endometrium: The innermost surface of the womb that the embryo attaches to.
- Patient Registration.
- Counseling & Screening.
- The signing of Consent forms.
- Taking medicines to stimulate ovaries.
- Collecting eggs from the ovary.
- Collecting semen from the male.
- Embryo transfer to the womb.
- Testing for pregnancy.